'Website' means www.innovatemyschool.co.uk and all associated web pages.
'Submission or submissions' means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users to the Site
'We, us or our' means Innovate My School Limited, company registration number 07318276 with VAT registration number 129888456 and whose registered office is at c/o Telegraph House, Moor Lane, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 2SF.
'You or your'
means the person accessing or using the Website or its Content.
We permit you to use the Website only for personal, non-commercial purposes and primarily for accessing information about our products and services. Use of the Website in any other way, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in this policy, is not permitted. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, you may not use the Site.
Restrictions on use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this policy;
- not to use the Website to commit any act of fraud;
- not to use the Website to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code
- not to use the Website for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- not to use the Website to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to use the Website in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Website or business or the Website or business of any other entity;
- not to use the Website in any manner that harms minors;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use the Website to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; and to comply with the provisions relating to our Intellectual Property Rights and Software contained in our General Website terms and conditions of use, a copy of which is available on request.
Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services
We may make bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms or other communication services (‘Interactive Services’) available on the Site.
We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not.
Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
Any Submission or communication to users of our Website must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our absolute discretion. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others;
Linking and framing
You may create a link to our Website from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Website;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Website;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Website without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this policy.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Website at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Using the Innovate My School name and logo
You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this policy and our Advertiser Terms and Conditions of use. Breach
We shall apply the terms of this policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of these terms we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach. Disputes
We will try to resolve any disputes quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the way we deal with any dispute and you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.