At Innovate My School we are committed to ensuring that your privacy and data are protected. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date with with any policy changes.
Information we may collect:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us
- You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by phone, email and on social media. This includes information you provide when you register to join our community, enquire about our services or sign up to & attend our events.
- The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number and other specific information that may be required for a particular service or event you attend.
- How you use the website, any information you post or send to us.
Information we collect about you
- When you use our website, we automatically collect anonymous information about your visit and how you use our services.
- We may collect information about you which we have received from publicly-available sources.
- By agreeing to the banner present on the website, you confirm that you are happy for cookies to be used.
- We employ security measures to prevent: unauthorised access to your data, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Your personal data is stored either on our secure server or our secure manual record-keeping system.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to the data we may hold:
- You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your data which is outlined in the policy.
- You have the right to access the personal data that we hold on you.
- You have the right to rectification of the personal data we hold on you, or to complete any information that is incomplete.
- Your have the right to have your personal data erased.
- You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data to limit how we use your data under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
- You have the right for us to not make solely automated decisions, including profiling, that has a significant impact on you.
You can exercise any of your rights above by making a Subject Access Request, please put this in writing to email@example.com. We will respond to your request in line with data protection law.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites and content. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.